ON OR OFF ROAD ALL TERRAIN, ALL WEATHER LIGHT TRUCK TIRE
The Open Country A/T III is an all-terrain tire that delivers off-road traction with responsive and predictable on-road handling. With a focus on wet performance and treadwear life, Toyo introduces advances in tread design, construction, and tread compounding.
Now light truck, SUV and van owners not only have all-terrain traction but the security of all weather traction as well, designated by the winter snowflake on the sidewall.
- Improves on road stability and handling capabilities.
- Increases off road durability and resistance to bruising.
- Increased edges for better traction on wet and slippery winter roads.
- Improves block rigidity for less chance of irregular wear.
- A large contact patch adds stability and handling ability on paved roads.
- Increases traction during off-road conditions.
- Enhances off-road traction with biting edges in mud, dirt or sand.
- Increase slush and deep snow traction.
- Increases the ability to evacuate moisture and slush for added all weather traction.
- Reduces the chance of hydroplaning.
- Enhances traction on all on or off-road surfaces.
- Enhances on and off-road traction.
- Improves tread block rigidity for added handling stability.
- Ejects stones from grooves to reduce the risk of stone damage.
- Adds biting grip in deep mud, snow, or slush.
- Helps stabilize the tread blocks and increases the life of the tire.
- Two distinct sidewall designs for a choice of styles.
- Select sizes also available with outline white lettering (OWL).
- Winter rating: sidewall embossed with transport Canada’s winter snowflake for driving security in all weather conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.