Lead times can be up to 6 weeks when out of stock.
Tacoma owners will need to chamfer rear drum to fit wheel.
These TRD PRO wheels deliver tough performance and durability along with some attention-grabbing looks.
- Off-road race-inspired 17-in. x 7-in. cast aluminum wheel with 6 lug nut pattern.
- 11 mm wheel offset widens the overall vehicle track width by 0.9 in. (22 mm) for more aggressive stance.
- Matte black with red TRD logo on centre cap.
- Incorporates the proper weight, offset and brake clearance to ensure proper fit, finish and reliability.
- Extensive ride, handling and strength tests ensure wheels meet TRD's high-quality standards.
Finish: Matte Black
Bolt Pattern: 6x139.7
Part Number: PTR56-89210-F2
The Toyota factory lug nuts are compatible with these wheels. If you require a new set of factory lug nuts please select yes from the drop down menu above.
Most new vehicles come equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System. This system was designed to monitor the air pressure inside your tires. This is done through sensors that communicate with your vehicles warning system to alert you when the pressure is low.
Please note: These sensors will require reprogramming when switching between summer/winter wheels. It is not mandatory to install sensors onto your wheels but failure to do so will result in your vehicles TPMS warning light to remain activated until the issue has been resolved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.